Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holiday Happiness!

It's that time of year again!!! Time to dust off the holiday decor and start your classroom planning for the holidays!!! I LOVE this time of the year. I also LOVED creating my new Holiday Happiness Unit! This is one of my favorites! It includes Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Mexico (Las Posadas), and Gingerbread! Take a peek! It's already been posted to my TPT store (link on the right sight of my page ------>)!

In addition to all of the fun activities in this unit, here are a few others we did during our 
Holidays Around the World Unit!


We read Santa's Stuck and then made our own version of Santa stuck in a chimney!



We made Kinaras to help us learn about Kwanzaa!

Sinterklass (Holland's Santa) came to visit our class! 
Look at the mess his white horses left when they ate the carrots we left out!



No comments:

Post a Comment